Winter weather in Brooklyn Park, MN and the surrounding areas lingers for more than half the year. Temperatures in the single or even negative digits demand a properly operating heating system. Little complaints about performance can quickly turn into big disruption and expense if not resolved quickly. With Air-It Indoor Comfort, LLC on the job, you don’t need to worry. We’re ready to repair all makes and models of residential and light commercial heating equipment, including furnaces, heat pumps, hybrid heating systems, and ductless mini-splits.
Expert Heating System Repairs
Family-owned and operated, we’ve assembled a team of qualified professionals. Our technicians are NATE-certified, factory authorized, ACCA certified, and uphold membership of the MN Heating and Cooling Association. Our resources include the most state-of-the-art technology and specialized tools of the trade, allowing for swift and accurate diagnosis. You can trust our explanation and recommendations.
In need of heating repair service? Contact Air-It Indoor Comfort, LLC!
Call Air-It Indoor Comfort, LLC at 763-310-1408 for a free estimate and heating system repair anywhere across Osseo, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Champlin, Maple Grove, Plymouth, New Hope, Fridley, Golden Valley, Coon Rapids, Blaine, St. Louis Park, Mounds View, New Brighton, and Arden Hills, MN. Prepare to be impressed by our dedication, professionalism, and quality of craftsmanship. Our business has grown thanks to the word-of-mouth of satisfied and loyal clients. While no one is happy about a heating system malfunction, we do our best to make sure the solution is convenient, affordable, and achieves superior comfort, efficiency, and reliability.
A malfunctioning furnace isn’t something you can ignore. You want your heating system restored to peak performance as quickly as possible. Reaching out to Air-It Indoor Comfort, LLC avoids delays, minimizes disruption, and ensures a successful result. Don’t wait. Let us take a look, get to the bottom of the problem, and determine the best course of action. With 17 on the job, we are prepared for all types of repairs with every style of heater.
Here are a few common Heating issues:
- Failure at the thermostat – If the fan is running nonstop, the thermostat might be to blame.
- Dirty filters – The filter protects the inner workings of the heater and without regular replacement or cleaning, efficiency suffers.
- Pilot light – A flickering or yellow-colored pilot light can indicate excessive carbon monoxide.
- Cracked heat exchanger – Because the heat exchanger is responsible for separating harmful gasses from the breathing air, any problems with it can be costly, dangerous, and require immediate attention.
- Blower belt – As part of the motor, the blower belt helps the fan run. If it frays or breaks, you might notice a high-pitched squealing during operation.
- Rattling sounds – Rattling, popping, or pinging from the furnace is often caused by loose panels that simply need to be tightened. The ductwork expanding and contracting can also be creating these sounds.
- Frequent cycling – Is the furnace continually starting up? This could be the result of a clogged filter or restricted airflow through the system.
- No air – we need to make sure the blower isn’t clogged.
Scraping sounds – Worn-out ball bearings can lead to scraping sounds. Turn off the furnace right away and give us a call.
- Limit switch – If the furnace is blowing continually and when it shouldn’t, get in touch with Air-It Indoor Comfort, LLC. We may need to replace the limit switch.